Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Big day in Tawas today. The lawn guy is coming to take care of the leaves. I'm way too much of a hypochondriac to do that anymore. The last time I raked leaves I ended up with 244 bags, and a herniated disk. It's going to cost about 100 bucks, but nobody ever said the best things in life are free. Ok, someone did say it, but that was before my time, so it doesn't count.

It is now 9:30 am and the lawn dude still hasn't shown up. I mean I could still be asleep, or for what passes as sleep. What a gyp.

It is now 1:30 pm and the lawn jerk still hasn't shown up. He is now officially the ex-lawn jerk formerly known as just the lawn jerk. Strange thing is, he called me up ASKING if I wanted the lawn done. I'll just call someone else and get it done. JERK


Lawn Jerk

As the young people like to say, My Bad,
for while I was busy writing this virulent anti-lawn dude screed,
the lawn dude has been busy raking the leaves for the past hour.
Hey don't blame me, it's not my fault he was so quiet about it.
Is my face red, or what!


I would really like to use the word pastiche in a sentence some day.

Will someone from Europe and Africa please sign my guestmap.

"I am the Lexx. I am the most powerful weapon of destruction in the two universes."