Wednesday, November 27, 2002

I think I am all blogged out. I mean I have nothing left to say, and no pictures left to post. I could just post for the sake of posting, but I am not that kind of person. If I don't have anything to say, that's it. You won't find me posting just to fill up space. I'm better than that, and I think all my fans (my fans!!!!) expect better than that. So until I have something viable, something interesting, something worthwhile to post I will remain silent. Yes, silent, but present. Make that ever present and ever vigilant. I am a crusader, an internet crusader, searching, ever searching for life, liberty and the pursuit of nothingness. I could never abandon the many loyal fans (loyal fans!!!) that I have gained over the past seven years, or has it been two months? Well, it seems like seven years, and that's what really counts, isn't it? S'il vous plaît ne méprendre pas mon silence pour l'apathie. Nous toujours aurons Paris. La vie longue le Grandiose Ennui. I speak French so tragically.