Thursday, December 05, 2002

Did you ever notice that a lot of people have a set of rules for their blogs? Don't do this. This behaviour will not be tolerated. Do this and you will be banned. Yadda, yadda, friggin' yadda. Crime in Italy, they put you so uptight that you are afraid to say anything, so I usually just wipe my feet and close the door on the way out. One of the great things about having your own blog/journal/diary/sheet is you make the rules, plus if you make the rules you don't have to follow them. All that being said ... wait for it. Here is my first rule.

Rule #1 - You will refer to me as boz, or Ken, or hey you. Anyone refering to me as Nick Nolte, except for my mother, will be banned.
I will be adding more rules as I think of them. Power is a nice thing, I love when it goes to my head. Of course you realize that it will be a cold day in hell before I add any more rules. My attention span will not permit it.