Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I got a phone call from the company that issued my VISA card tonight. That's the credit card I rarely use. Someone tried to use the card make a purchase on the internet last night, but VISA caught it because whoever it was didn't know the correct expiration date. I've purchased tons of stuff on the net, and I am sure I've used that card online in the past, but not for at least a year. VISA closed the account and wil be issuing me a new card, and yes I am sure that this wasn't some tele-marketing come on, because she had all the correct information, like the expiration date and the last four numbers to the card. That's the first time anything like that has ever happened to me. Will it stop me from shopping online, nah. Will it stop me from biting my nails, got ya, I don't bite my nails.