Monday, January 27, 2003

My last ten search engine hits. Not for the faint of heart.

free bloody period pic (Yahoo)
joe millionaire girl nude (Lycos)
NUDE JOE ROGAN PIC (AOL)
ennui (Google)
nude pics of sharon osbourne (Yahoo)
ennui (Yahoo)
Penis Sucking Girls (Dogpile)
poem called yourself to blame (Yahoo)
lisa rogers tlc pic (Google)
mille borne (Yahoo)


I don't know about you, but I hate to pay for my bloody period pics, and I'm not even going to mention Penis Sucking Girls, but since I just did, how much thought went into choosing the word Penis?

Penis, cock, dick, weinie, shlong, peter, penis, cock, dick, weinie, shlong, peter, penis, cock, dick, weinie, shlong, peter, penis, cock, dick, weinie, shlong, peter? I'd better stick with the clinical term Penis, don't want old boz to think I'm stupid.