Saturday, February 01, 2003

Ya know, I need a goal, yep, a goal. I think I'd like to visit every blog on the internet. Well, not every blog, I don't like those techie blogs, you know the ones I mean, don't you, and of course those teen blogs where they type in wingdings and stuff, what I guess I mean, sort of, is I want to visit all the funny blogs, well at least all the blogs that I think are funny, because some of the blogs that most people think are funny, aren't funny, well, they may be funny to you, but they aren't funny to me, I could give you a bunch of examples, but I'm not that kind of guy, you won't find me bad mouthing another blogger, that is unless Cazzie Russell ever gets a blog, the rat bastard. So, we've narrowed it down to funny blogs, and when I say we've, I mean I've, because really you have no say in the matter, do you, and just who the fuck do you think you are in the first place, trying to tell me what to do, and ignore the fact that I just said fuck, not once, but twice, fuck, make that three times. Don't worry this won't take much longer, my stamina isn't what it used to be since my two tours in the 'nam, okay, so it wasn't actually in the 'nam, but the 'Japan and the 'Okinawa in the 70's were just like the 'nam, but without the blood, and the war, and the rest of the stuff. I'm lost, I hate blogging, and I will never visit another blog as long as I live so help me God aka Wil Wheaton, he wishes.