Monday, April 14, 2003

Cripes!
Today is the second highest hit count total I have ever had, and I still have 3 and a half hours to go.
It must be all the Ty Pennington underwear pics that I don't have, and the Paige Davis cleavage shots, that I also don't have.
Or it could be that I have cool by the balls and I just won't let it go, or not.
Bob Dylan should not be allowed to record LIVE albums.
Dylan at his best, is an acquired taste, and I do admit to the fact that I am a big fan of his stuff from the sixties, but Geeze Louise, keep him in the studio where the producer can sort of, kind of, you know, splice together something barely listenable, while using weapons of mass destruction to eliminate the rest of the garbage.
And maybe the doctors shouldn't have tried so hard after Dylan had the motorcycle accident back in 1966, but that's just my opinion, valid though it may be.