Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It's the little things, and I think it is about time I changed the cd's on my cd player, a man can only take so much Johnny Cash singing
Hello, my name is Sue, how do you do, and you're gonna die.
Ok, here's the dream I had. I dreamed that I was in the air force, college or in prison, and I was in the shower room, but I didn't have any soap, toothpaste, shampoo, shaving cream or a razor, imagine my embarrassment. That's when I woke up and I had to go take a whiz.
Ok, here's something, do women take whizzes or is that just a guy thing. I mean I know they urinate, duh, but do chicks have any special piss word that they use. I'll understand if it is a secret and can't be revealed in mixed company, I don't want to breach any taboos or anything, I'm just curious, it's not a water sport or golden shower kind of thing, I mean I'm not going to get off on it if you tell me, well .... um, ahhh, hmmm,
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh