Friday, April 11, 2003

Well, I'm going to bed now, but do you remember the TV show Alien Nation, it was on Fox for a couple years back in the day.
Some of those alien chicks were sexy looking, don't you think.
Well anyway, I'm tired and I'm sick, and I'm independently wealthy ... ch'yeah
But I am tired and sick, and for Popeye's arch enemy which name did your prefer
Brutus or Bluto, they were the same guy, why the name change.
I guess I'll never understand those Hollywood types.
And for sure if Popeye, Bluto and Olive Oyl were real, you just have to know they'd end up on the Jerry Springer Show,
and I'd watch just to see if Olive flashed her boobage, what do you think, an A cup, maybe a B at the most, and like I know from cup size, but if I were a cartoon character, I'd do it with Ms Oyl, totally, fer sure, and help me get out of the Valley, dude!
I'm going to bed and have cartoon fantasy sex.