Sunday, June 01, 2003

I will be home all day, my sinus are tap dancing on my soul, making it hard to want to do anything but vegetate, and so I will, but of course with everything in life that can change in an instant.
So, I will be in and out of here all day, rotating between here and bed, and this is just another of a long line of awkward sentences that I think I have become known for.
Send me tea and sympathy, or give me death, I'm not sure of the exact quote, but I think that is pretty close.
Or you could just send me money, or jewels, or toast, lots and lots of toast, or naked pictures of your best friends sister, or mother, or grandmother, no scratch the grandmother request, but I think you know what I mean, and if you do that will make one of us.
I shall repose until next we blog again.
Nurse, fetch me my bag filled with magic elixirs for the mind, body, and soul.