Friday, June 20, 2003

You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. The earth mother of our little blogging community has asked for a little help, and you ignore her plea. I mean it's not like she is asking for a kidney or anything, just a little vocal support, is that too much to ask, is it, is it, is it!!!
I just hope your lack of compassion doesn't drive her over the edge, let's face it, the world doesn't need another crack whore.
So here is a little suggestion for all you heartless rat bastards out there ...
Go take a look in the mirror, that's it, take a good look at yourself, and you might want to comb your hair while you're looking, and then tell me, tell me, tell me, that for as little as 39 cents a day you can sponsor oh just fuck it, I can't even think straight anymore.
Do the right thing people, do the right thing.