Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Ok, here's the deal. I need to lose weight, no seriously, really I do. The Dr. wants me down to 224 lbs. Currently I am at (((gasp))) 242 lbs, which really isn't too bad for someone who is 6 foot three inches tall, is it, but anyway, I plan to be down to 224 lbs. by Labor Day, whenever that is, September something or other, and this is where you people come into play, if I don't get down to 224 lbs. by Labor Day I will pay each and every one of you ten american dollars, of course there is a catch, there's always a catch, if I do, I mean when I do make it down to 224 lbs. by Labor Day each and every one of you will have to sing my praises, either in your blog or in a comment on my blog. If you are game for my Boz Labor Day Weight Loss Challenge just leave a comment on this post and I will consider you in ... sucker!!!!