Friday, August 29, 2003

What Happens When I Am In A Dark Mood
1. I don't laugh at the 3 Stooges, not even the Shemp ones.
2. I play Nico, the Aryan Ice Queen, Cd's, like I'm doing now.
3. I pick at scabs while I contemplate the significance of Spike Jones and the City Slickers.
4. I stare longingly at the the unwrapped bar of Dial Soap that taunts me from afar.
5. Candles, candles, and more candles.
6. Joyless masturbation.
7. I plot revenge.
8. I am the god of hell fire and I bring you ... fire
9. How ya doing, Rod McKuen, a poem by Henry Gibson.
10. Redrum, redrum, redrum, make that four redrums and one banana daquari.
11. What do you mean a wheel fell off your lawnmower.
12. Hey Cisco, wait for me.
13. Gorp fiddle flank fla day born.
14. Up against the wall Mugger Floopers.
72. Accordian blues and my dogs new shoes.
78. Interest waning, prospectus erectus.
78. Zip for now... baby.