Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Man, and I mean that in the generic sense, I wish I could get back to sleep, but here I am not quite wide awake, but worlds away from sound asleep, and did I mention I wish I could get back to sleep, and did I mention the fact that I made a vow to almost never use question marks in here?
I'm trying to think if there are any 24 Hour joints in town, not that I would visit them, but it would just be comforting to know that they existed if the need arose, and yes, there is a gas station slash party store, and I suppose I could go chat up the female cashiers that have more tattoos than teeth, like I'm one to cast aspersions ...
Or, I could go to the hospital and bitch to the people in the emergency room and read year old copies of Redbook or Michigan Deer Hunter.
But once again ... I digress.
Now, that wasn't so painful, was it.
[Editor's note: No drugs were harmed in the writing of this post]