Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I have decided to post the Bozzies at 8PM EST tonight. Remember, these are not your typical award type awards. There will be no Best Political Blog or Funniest Blog or anything along those lines. These are the Bozzies so expect them to be rambling and on the verge of being incoherent, but I must add that they make sense to me, and your Bozzie might even make sense to you.
There are 26 Bozzies because 26 people requested them. If you did not request a Bozzie you will not be getting a Bozzie, and I don't want to hear any bitching and moaning about where's my Bozzie. You had ample time, and plenty of reminders, so blah, blah, blah.
Finally, I will be in my chat room immediately following the postings in case you want to celebrate, question, or just rip me a new one.
I think that's all I have to say.