Sunday, November 09, 2003

FIFTY POSTS IN FIFTY HOURS
#38
I scanned a couple more pics, but I'm saving for them for when I really need a post. Man, 1963 was a strange year. You can't see it, but I am also wearing black slacks, with black pointy toed shoes, which we lovingly called cyclones because the pointy toes made it easier to slip your feet into the openings of a cyclone fence for when you needed to make a quick getaway, and the oufit was topped off, or should I say bottomed out, by a pair of white socks with the tri-color rings around the top, and if you were really cool the cuff of your pants barely fell below the bottom ring of the socks.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we always carried a rat tail hair brush in the back pocket of our slacks, and from the looks of it mine never left the back pocket.
That was our uniform of choice.