Saturday, November 30, 2002

It's official, there is too much television. I just finished watching part of MSNBC's hour long tribute to Bill Bixby. Bill Bixby!!! This is the guy who starred in My Favorite Martian, The Incredible Hulk, and directed a bunch of episodes of Blossom, for cripes sake. He was not exactly the second coming of Orson Welles. Ok, Bill was probably a good guy. I'm sure his family and friends loved him, but at the most he rated a five minute spot on Whatever Happened to ...? Not an hour on even basic cable. They kept referring to him as Hollywood's most eligible bachelor, yeah right, him and the guy who Played Eb on Green Acres were running neck and neck for awhile, but that incident with Arnold the Pig sort of sealed Eb's fate. (Hollywood was much more unforgiving in the sixties.) Just call me boz and paint me stupid.