Thursday, November 21, 2002

Todays random site is Desertgrrl, a visually striking site, and don't you just love it when they spell it grrl? Personally I prefer a few more rrrrrrrrrrrr's, but two will do. Link of the Day. Check it out, you know you want to.
I am having so much trouble typing. I am going back to bed. Is today Friday?

Mick, what the hell were you thinking? You actually picked Bianca over this????
But her upper lip does look like she just did a line of coke.



Marianne Faithfull

This is the evening of the day-y--y-y-y-y-y-y.
I sit and watch the children play-y-y-y-y-y-y.


There are some weird things going on in my house. I think it may be haunted. I have been hearing all sorts of strange noises. Last night it was in the rafters, and tonight it's in the walls. Scooby doo, where are you!