Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I've had my share of big time pain, things like herniated disks, hypothyroidism, and some other stuff, and for the most part big time pain doesn't bother me that much, you learn to accept it and cope, but god, for the life of me, the little nit picky stings, scrapes, cuts, blisters, abrasions, etc, just drive me up the wall. I am sitting here with two blisters on one finger, two finger nails that were trimmed a bit too close, and an abrasion where I bit the inside of my lower lip and have since re-bitten at least four times today, and you would think I was ready to have the plug pulled and be taken off life support. Give me some friggin' morphine, and lace it with a couple of Little Debbie snack cakes, pain makes me hungry, go figure. You don't care, my suffering means nothing to you. You probably take some perverse pleasure in my pain, ya bunch of freaks!!!!

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

The preceding lyrics generated by the Random Buffalo Springfield Lyric Generator.