Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Rough drafts of famous quotes.

"Give me liberty, or give me the next most popular thing on the list."

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for you, wait a minute that's not right. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country did ... no that's still not right. Ask not what your country can do for you, and DON'T FORGET TO BOOGIE."

"I never met a man I didn't like, and I never met a women that I wouldn't like to ...."

I know that post was pretty weak, but I busted out laughing when I was going over it in my head, while laying in bed, and trying to fall back to sleep. Which in itself is unusual because I usually have sexual thoughts while laying in bed, and trying to fall back asleep, and sometimes even that makes me bust out laughing.