Friday, February 21, 2003

Here it is 3pm and I am already yawning like a giddy school girl,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I am looking out the window like a predator swan,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and my stomach is growling like a rabid dog in heat, huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I fight the urge to go down to the American Legion post and lie about fighting in Vietnam,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I wonder how many candy bars I can eat before I puke,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I start to whip out my ...
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I consider making a screwdriver, but instead of vodka I use after shave lotion,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I reach for the phone and start to dial the store that sells emu jerky,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I pretend I am having anal sex with Mike Tyson, the bitch,
huh, never mind.

Here it is 3pm and I realize that John Wayne isn't my real father,
huh, never mind
.
And how was your day?
huh, never mind.