Friday, February 14, 2003

Holy Nuclear Warheads Batman, I was just blog surfing and ran across a blog, that shall remain nameless, nameless because I didn't bookmark it and I can't remember the name of it, hence remaining nameless would be the logical choice, anyway, I checked out the link section, because I am always looking for interesting new blogs to read, and this dufus, dufus being a neutral noun, had their blog links categorized by how often he frequented, doh, you got me there it's a guy, but probably a wussy guy. He turned it into a friggin' popularity contest.
Dufus: Let's see, she goes on the A list, and oh my let's put him on the B list, and this is definately C list, and yadda yadda yadda and blah blah blah.
Put all the damn links together, if you don't like 'em, nuke 'em.
Tres juvenile.
And another thing, how can they call it Jumbo Shrimp ????