Saturday, February 08, 2003

I admit it, I have the worst singing voice in recorded history, goddamn I fell back in my chair again. I think I've written before that my voice is really really deep, sort of basso profundo, if there is such a term, damn I amaze myself sometimes, there is a term called basso profundo, and I even spelled it correctly and used it in its proper context, I must have been literate in a former life. Oh yeah, back to my singing voice, even though my voice is deep whenever I try to sing my brain tells my vocal chords that I am a tenor or something, and the battle between brain and vocal chords result in a sound not unlike Klem Kadiddlehopper on 'ludes, and so that is why I am not Dylan, or Springsteen, or Prine, or Uncle Joe from Petticoat Junction.

Klem Kadiddlehopper



Klem Kadiddlehopper on speed, or meth, or something.