Sunday, February 09, 2003

I hope REM is wrong, cause I sure don't want it to be the end of the world, as we know it, but since I don't yet feel fine, I guess we have awhile yet. Phew-wwwwwwwwww, that makes me breathe a little easier, either that or the sinus medication I just took, and don't worry it is OTC, so I can't screw it up too much, but there was this one time at band camp, hahahaha, forget I mentioned band camp, but there was this one time when I had a migraine headache so bad and for such a long period of time, either two or three days, or months, time has always kicked my ass, that I took way too many aspirin, and the resulting stomach ache was even worse than the migraine, or me-grain as our friends the Brits would say, so I just curled up into a ball in my favorite rocker and did the mantra thing till I fell asleep. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhmmm