Sunday, February 23, 2003

If I were a French I would probably be a petty thief, like Jean-Paul Belmondo in Breathless. Do you see the connection? Jean Seberg, Jean-Paul Belmondo, who by the way, must be one of the ugliest men on god's green earth, ok, next to that Gerard Depardeau, and I will be damned if I am going to look up the correct spelling of G.D.'s name, and what is it with these French and their ugly men, I mean Charles DeGaulle wasn't exactly an Adonis either, ummm let me think a minute
ok
Jean Seberg, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Breathless. I'm sorry but I was reading a blog tonight that mentioned the movie Breathless, and I am afraid that is what brought all of this on, because .....
You ..
leave me ....
Breathless ...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The French, beautiful women, and butt ugly men.
Only in America.
Good night Chet.