Saturday, February 22, 2003

A buddy and I were once accused by Canadian border guards of trying to smuggle boots into Canada.
"You got boots?"
Um, no, the sign says you have to declare any purchases before you enter the country, and I bought a pair of work boots.
"You got boots?"
They're for work, I didn't bring them in to Canada to sell, or anything.
"You got boots?"
For work, I bought them for work.
"You can't bring boots into Canada."
Not to sell, honest, they're for me.
"You got boots?"
They're in the trunk, if you want to see.
"You got boots, in the trunk?"
Um, yeah, in the trunk, in between the kilo of grass and the black tar heroin.
"Ok, you can go, but don't try to sell those boots in Canada."

No Canadians were harmed during the writing of the preceding post.
Eh!!!
Ok, I just had to say it.
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh.