Saturday, February 15, 2003

Kind or weird and a little embarrassed to admit it, but I just woke up from a nightmare and I'm kind of afraid to go back to sleep, so I guess I'll just hang out here for a while, with the light on, and watch the Snoop Doggy Dog infomercial for Girls Gone Wild. I haven't the slightest idea what the dream was about, but it messed with my mind, and no lucy, there was no Nyquil, or any other OTC drug, maybe just a little too much diet Coke, or something. Jeepers, talk about getting your hackles raised.
Ok, it is coming back to me, at least the premise is. It was one of those George Bailey type of dreams, one of those what would it be like if there were no Ken, and I mean Ken, because boz is just for pretend, and Ken is for real, and so am I, and somebody ring a damn bell so Clarence can get his wings and I can get back to sleep, and that Lionel Barrymore was such a twerp, and I mean twerp in the worst possible way, and my fingers are getting tired, and my eyelids are getting heavy, and, and, and ...

Ladies and gentleman, the part of George Bailey was played by Jimmy Stewart and the part of Clarence was played by some character actor that I don't know the name of and the part of Ken was played by boz, or was it the other way around.
I'm all better now. Kiss Kiss, hug hug, good night.



I think boz just might be my Clarence.
And Damn!!!