Monday, February 10, 2003

Very weird, spooky almost surreal thing happened tonight while I was watching the DVD of Being John Malkovich. Whenever anyone would slide down the tunnel out of his brain to the entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike my sound would turn off. I haven't the slightest clue on what would cause that. It could have been the sound that ... damn, I don't know what it could have been, except ghosts, or the little people that used to live in the television but moved into the DVD player sometime last year because the room was bigger and the rent was cheaper, and even though the television is a 27 inch Zenith and the DVD player is an Apex bought the day after Thanksgiving for 50 bucks, I can't say that I blame them, them being the little people, because who wouldn't rather live in a DVD player than a television, I mean it's obvious, isn't it?