Saturday, March 01, 2003

February is over.
Hoo-rahhhh
But I think I am getting carried away. Should I get a bikini wax yet? Should I get a bikini wax at all? What is a bikini wax? It almost feels like spring even though the temp is in the 20's, but the sun is shining, and I have a hunch we aren't going to get any more snow, but hunches are like assholes, everybody has two of them, two of them if one of them is a colostomy bag.
But like my pop always used to say when I got like this ..
"Shut up Ken."
and could you blame him?
Nah, shucks, golly gee,
he never told me to shut up, but he did used to say ..
"We've got at least one good snow storm yet this year."
Of course, he would that in February, March, April, May, and June, and one time he even said it in July, but that was due to him standing to close to the fireworks display on the 4th of July.
And that's one of the reasons why I miss my old man,
and if you don't mind me waxing nostalgic for a moment ...
RIP pop.
Hoo-rahhhh