Friday, March 28, 2003

I was going to make a post tonight before I went to bed, but I don't think I will.
Imagine, someone asked me if I colored my hair, like one of those big city poofter boys.
I think not.
I have never colored my hair, I do not wear a rug, or a girdle, or women's undergarments, well, maybe, except for that one time, but it was on a dare, or I lost a bet, or something, and it felt really funny, until I got used to it, so sue me.
boxers or briefs?
briefs, except at night when I wear both
And not to change the subject, but did I ever tell you that my one grandmother used to chew Mail Pouch chewing tobacco?
How attractive is that!
Oh yeah, and while I am still up, today, March 28th, is the anniversary of my induction into the air force.
I hated basic training, too much yelling, and most of it directed at me, and one time my training instructor hit me right between the eyes with a combat boot, and to add insult to injury, it was my combat boot.
and to add injury to insult, it really hurt!
Goodnight Irene.