Monday, March 03, 2003

If I were to have to rate this past weekend ...
I wouldn't be able to.
This is the kind of weekend that gave
The Grand Ennui it's name.
The Big Boredom.
That pretty much sums it up.
That pretty much puts the frosting on the cake.
That pretty much puts it in it's place.
That pretty much puts the ribbon on the package, no, not that kind of package
That pretty much takes the wind out of the sail's
And that dumb ass Driving Miss Daisy was on again this week,
and I bet every African-American in the world cringes when he says,
in a voice all humble and servitudishiness like
"You'reeeee, my best friend Miss Daisy."
Take the crap-ola off the Victrola, Hans Sola
on the other hand
the only chick flick that I have ever liked was on this weekend
Fried Green Tomatoes
so sue me, I get all tingly thinking about Idgie and her piece of skirt
doing the humpty bump on a hot southern summer night, and you know they were doing it too
and you know ....
and why do all my posts end up being about sex?
and why do fat babies fart?
and why does a fireman wear red suspenders?
and why must I be a teenager in lo-oooove?
and who put the bomp in the bomp sha bomp?
and why am I here?
and why are you there?
and why don't we do it in the road?
Sittin' on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away .. and where the fuck did that come from?
This could be serious, and I once had a dream about Yahoo Serious
We were fishing in the south of France for barracuda
Bara ... Cud-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and didn't the lead singer for Heart get hefty?
And I like bread and butter
I like toast and jam
cripes.
it's all over now Baby Blue.