Sunday, March 02, 2003

This has been a wasted day.
Bah, I hate Sunday's, way too many songs written about Sunday, way too many books and movies too, but I don't think there have been many comic strips written about Sunday, but you do get the Sunday Comics on Sunday, unless you get the paper delivered, and then you would get them on Friday or Saturday, but I am not too sure anymore, because I don't get the paper delivered and I don't buy it either, because if I want to read the paper, which I do from time to time, I just read it online, and doesn't that make perfect sense.
On top of that, I made the lame post below about the chick who sings the anthem at the Red Wings games. Can you say cosmetic surgery Mr. Rogers? I knew you could.
She might as well get the words Trophy Wife tattooed on her forehead, cause she looks like the type some forty ... I mean 50 + year old doctor, lawyer, indian chief would dump his first wife for in a second as soon as she stuck those boobs in his face, and my, don't I sound like some bitter member of the first wives' club,
and I shouldn't sound like that because I'm a guy
goddammit
a guy
and that is why ....
I hate Sunday's
And just like Hannibal Smith once said
"I love it when a post comes together."