Saturday, March 01, 2003

My Underwear Story.
I remember when I was just little kid, not yet a boz, merely a boz-pole, that my dad had a couple of pair of caveman boxer shorts.
These were ultra-cool with cartoon cavemen, wearing cartoon animal skins, and carrying a cartoon club in one hand and dragging a cartoon cavewoman by her hair in the other hand. I think Gloria Steinam's dad must have had a couple of pair of them too, and the rest is history.
At about the same I had a set of Davey Crockett briefs depicting highlights from his life.
Killing a b'ar when he was only three.
The Battle of New Orleans.
Davey in Congress.
Davey defending the Alamo.
But I think they stretched their credibility a little bit when they showed
Davey playing basketball with the Harlem Globetrotters.
Man I loved those underpants.
There, I said it, underpants, this was just another clever ruse on my part to work the word
underpants
into a post.
And thank god I got off track before I mentioned the part about me being a
bed wetter.