Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I should post more pics of Asian chicks.



I should post more pics of Asian chicks, after all I did spend a year of my then young life in Japan, and I think they still refer to it as The Year of Boz in the Japanese history books, while I refer to it as the year I don't remember much about, mostly because there was so much to remember, and even mostlier because ...
well damn
I was only twenty-one at the time, and what would you have done, given the same set of circumstances
and mostly it was legal
except for the illegal parts, which only made up a very small percentage, and the Japanese have some very strange laws anyway. and the statue, or is that statute, of limitations has probably run out by now, but I don't think I'll chance going back to Japan any time soon.
And geez, it sounds like a woodpecker with a jackhammer right outside my bedroom window, and how will that effect the odds of me getting back to sleep.