Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Man, I'm drawing a complete blank tonight.
It happens, hey I'm sorry, I've been sick, I'm not a young man anymore, you don't excite me like you used to. It's that time of the month, I'm not a water faucet, or a heat pump, or an air conditioner, or hair conditioner, or the Phantom of the Opera, or the Mouse that Roared, or the Spy Who Came in From the Cold, or Tweedle Dum or Tweedle Dee, but I look a little like Tweedle Dum when I pull my pants up real high.
Johnny I want my liver back ...
Johnny-yyyyyyyyy, I want my liver back ...
Johnny-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm on the first step
Cut to the chase ..........
I GOT IT!!!!
Politics bore me,
and so does a bunch of other stuff,
well, yeah, lots of other stuff, but when you pressure me like this my mind goes blank,
And isn't blank where I came in ..
zoom zoooooooooooooooom