Sunday, April 20, 2003

Screw it. I was writing a post, but ...
Nah, forget I even brought it up.
Wasn't worth my time, even though time is on my side, yes it is.
I should shower and shave, or shave and shower, and you know I hardly ever nick myself shaving anymore.
The only time I nick is at night.
But I prefer TVLand, and did you hear that TVLand is having a May Day special.
Yep, it'll be Mayberry and Mayfield all day.
Opie and the Beaver, two of the biggest screw-ups in sitcom history.
I mean how many times did Andy have to take Opie out behind the woodshed for a good whippin'
And the Beaver made Opie look like a rocket scientist.
It's a wonder they both didn't get killed in Vietnam.
I mean with these two cretins as role models it's amazing I turned out as well as I did.
And don't even get me started on Chip and Ernie Douglas.