Friday, April 04, 2003

Yep, it sounds pretty nasty out there.
I can hear the sleet or frozen rain hitting the roof and the side of the house.
But I don't really care, as long as I don't lose power, or my shoes.
I was going to try to stay up till 3am est, and damn doesn't edt start this Sunday.
And damn, that means I am going to lose an hour of sleep.
Well, i won't actually lose it, I'll just sleep an hour longer.
That's me, I know all the angles, not angels, I don't think I know any of the angels
Celestial or California.
But that's just me.
Feel free to know them if you like.
I forgot had the webcam on, and I am almost positive I have picked my nose at least a half dozen times.
So, if you were watching, and happened to notice, ixnay on the ickpay of the osenay, ok.
Sometimes I feel like a motherless child, and I imagine that would bring endless joy to my mother.
Or something.
Hot-chaaaaaaa.