Thursday, May 08, 2003

Cacoa's Prize
A post dedicated to Cacoa.

First off, what kind of name is Cacoa.
I don't think it's her real name, but it could be, couldn't it.
Oh yeah, I know Cacoa's real name, I don't remember what it is right off hand, but I know it isn't Cacoa.
Oh yeah again, I am one of the few who knows what the mysterious Ms. Cacoa looks like.
So excuse me while I give myself a HIGH FIVE, and isn't a self HIGH FIVE the same as playing with yourself, but in a non-sexual manner, or not.
But this is starting to turn into a post about Boz and not Cacoa, so let's get down to the nitty gritty.

Cacoa, a list.
1. She is Arabic.
2. She is English
3. She is a scientist or a chemist or something like that.
4. She is a closet sex fiend.
5. She lives at home.
6. She is a good girl.
7. She is the opposite of a good girl.
8. She thinks I am the hottest thing since
bubble and squeak.
9. She wants me to move to England and become her sex toy.
10. She had a date with Cheeks and lived to tell about it.

Some of the above is true, some is exaggerated, and some is only wishful thinking on my part.
Link her, yeah, why not.