Thursday, May 01, 2003

Happy May Day everyone, and speaking of May, that reminds me of my on again-off again junior high school girlfriend
Sue May, awwwwwwwwww, isn't that a sweet name. Sounds like something out of Li'l Abner and Dogpatch, doesn't it, but that was her name, Susan May, better known as Sue, and I better not be hearing any jokes about the sweetest young teen this side of paradise. Sweet Sue had curly blonde hair, and the greenest of green eyes, and a smile that could even melt my heart.
Plus ...
She had breasts, at least I think she did, I never saw them, I never touched them, I never accidently on purpose brushed up against them. Man, she guarded those breasts like they were Fort Knox and I was Goldfinger.
But ...
She did slip me the tongue on a regular basis.
And I was the man, ok, the boy, with the Midas touch
A spider's touch
Such a cold finger
Beckons you to enter my web of sin
But don't go in.
Good evening Miss Moneypenny.