Friday, May 23, 2003

I'm listening to Judy Collins, her music has charms to soothe the savage breast.
That is the correct quote, isn't it.
It is breast and not beast, isn't it.
heheheh breast.
Did I ever tell you about the Savage's.
They were the family that lived across the street.
Father Augie
Mother Lorraine
Children: Richard, Marilyn, Cheryl, Bobby, Jimmy, Laurie, and Patricia.
Richard was two years older than me and once when I was seven and he was nine he beat the ever loving crap out of me, but five minutes later we were best friends again.
Marilyn was a year older than me, and we had a massive internet crush on each other even before there was an internet, and she eventually grew enormous breasts.
Cheryl was a couple years younger than me, so I didn't pay too much attention to her, except to note that she said S'getti, for Spaghetti.
The last four were a lot younger and ...
I once almost put Bobby's eye out with a mosquito chaser.
Jimmy's nickname, which I gave him, was Little Louie.
Laurie, was very cute as a child with dark brown curly hair and blue eyes, but she soon outgrew her cuteness.
And Patricia was born when her mother went into the hospital for gas pains, or at least that is what they told Richard and Marilyn.
Next week we'll discuss the Bible's, who lived about five houses down from the Savage's.