Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I got a haircut today, and while sitting in the chair a customer with tourette's syndrome came in. He was pretty cool though. He must have been on medication because he pretty much had it under control. He did however, let out a "meep, meep, meep" every once in awhile, but the funny thing was whenever he did the "meep, meep, meep" thing the barber would start doing it too, I guess he must have had tourette's syndrome by proxy. This isn't the greatest post in the world, but it is the truth, except I don't think the barber had TSBP because I just made that up, but swear to god and bob's your uncle, he did mimic the tourette guys "meep, meep, meep." I guess I was lucky to escape the chair with both ears still intact.

Arlene took me by the hand she said cool me Bozzie, you're my man ...
Who do you love, I wanna know.
Who do you love, I need to know ...
Well-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l Yeah-h-h-h-h-h-h.
Bum, bum.