Friday, July 25, 2003

Ask Me Anything
Most of the people I read write a lot about their personal lives, which is something I don't do.
I don't know why that is.
It could be because I'm secretive.
It could be because I lead a boring life.
It could be because all this is a sham, and I am actually an 18 year college cheerleader named Kimmie.
Here is a chance to find out about the real me.
Go ahead and ask me anything you want, and I mean anything, about me and about my personal life, and Sunday night I will answer and post all questions ...
And did you notice how I waited till Friday evening and the start of the weekend before I asked this question knowing full well that blog traffic will be down, or could it be that this is just a way to see if I can get people to fall under the hypnotic spell that is boz.
Whatever, ask and ye shall learn.
All questions will be answered truthfully and to the best of my ability, unless I lie.
Look into my eyes ...
You are getting sleepy ...
sleepy ...
sleepy ...
Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z