Wednesday, July 16, 2003

More recently uncovered "boz the early years" pics
Keesler AFB, Biloxi Mississippi



Bob Mills on the left, from Binghampton, New York, and since I was only 18, I'm a boy, yet I'm a man, I'm 18, he used to buy my fifths of Seagrams for me.
Harlan Ellison on the right, wait Harlan Ellison is the sci-fi writer dude that has a rotten personality, well the guy on the right had a name that sounded like Harlan Ellison, and he had a car, so naturally I hung around with him, oh yeah he was from the south and when he said my name it sounded something like this ...
K-e-e-e-e-e-e-n-n-n-n.



Don Contagano [sic] on the left, he was from Queens New York, I think, or he was a Queen from New York, but he did have a hot looking girlfriend, so I doubt it.
Anyway ...
He was my mentor in the ways of malingering, Air Force style.