Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Would it be alright if I went back to bed, I know I have things to do today, like wash the house, well not actually wash the house but hose it down some, there are some green moldy spots on the siding that don't look so good, but I'll do it as soon as I wake-up, well I'll do it after I get back from the bank, I have to withdrawl my monthly household whatever you call it, and see I have forgotten an every day word, so that should prove how tired and worthy of sleep I am, and did I just say worthy of sleep, that would be another sign that I am badly in need of some shut-eye, all you little buckaroos. So this is Cowboy Boz, signing off, don't forget to say your prayers and eat your veggies, and be true to your school, and the pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles.