Sunday, September 28, 2003

I like movies, but I'm not a huge movie fan. I can't watch a movie over and over again. All that being said, here is a list of movies that had an effect on me when I saw them either at the theater or on television. Blame this on Paul.
1. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Swiss Family Robinson
4. The Bad Seed
5. Bonnie and Clyde
6. The Wild Angels
7. Brewster McCloud
8. Raising Arizona
9. Adventures in Babysitting
10. The Anderson Tapes
11. Dr. Strangelove
12. Bye Bye Birdie
13. Blackboard Jungle
14. Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo
15. Arsenic and Old Lace
16. M (1931)
17. Go Tell the Spartans
18. The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
19. Three Days of the Condor
20. King Kong
That's enough for now.
I don't know why they effected me, go check out
IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes, and you tell me why they effected me.
Why should I do all the work, I'm a freakin' artist not a messenger boy.
Umm, sorry, don't know where that came from.