Saturday, October 04, 2003

The following post is only a test, if it had been an actual post I would have never admitted that I am a bed wetting transvestite, because I am not a transvestite, I repeat, not a transvestite, and I am seriously working on the bed wetting part.

I love posting on the weekends mostly because people have actual lives and are busy, and I can post, without fear of retribution, that I am a bed wetting transvestite, and no one will be the wiser, and if they are the wiser they will be too embarrassed to admit that they have no life and hang around the house reading the blog of a bed wetting transvestite.

The preceding post was only a test, if it had been an actual post I would have never admitted that I am a bed wetting transvestite, because I am not a transvestite, I repeat, not a transvestite, and I am seriously working on the bed wetting part.