Sunday, November 09, 2003

FIFTY POSTS IN FIFTY HOURS
#27
I think I'm going to get rid of my telephone.
I was sneezed at, bawled out and ignored all in a ten minute time frame this morning.
Feel my pain, oh the humanity, the pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles, nothing can stop the human being lawnmower, beware of geeks bearing grifts, measure twice cut once, insert subliminal message here, my neck hurts, my brain leaks, doctor it's my eyes, tell me what to do, I wish they all could be California girls, only a go-go girl in love with someone who didn't care, if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife, moving through the traffic like a mounted cavalier, leaning out the taxi window trying to make her hear, Nadine, darling is that you, this post has taken on a life of it's own.
Rack 'em, your break.