Sunday, November 09, 2003

FIFTY POSTS IN FIFTY HOURS
#41
Donnie Bible used to live down the street from me, oh yeah, and Donnie is a guy, and Bible is his real last name, it hasn't been changed to protect the innocent.
Donnie was a couple years older than me, and he dressed like Little Joe from Bonanza, I mean he wasn't a kid dressing up like a cowboy, he was a teenager dressing up like Little Joe from Bonanza, but other than that he was pretty cool.
He was a big guy, and like most big guys he was very easy going, and nothing ever got his goat,
Nothing that is until Paul Tibble and Billy Muzynski decided to test Donnie's patience.
They were hassling Donnie from his backyard, really trash talking him, and for the life of me I couldn't understand why, because Paul and Billy were sort of like the two reject friends in Stand By Me, real dweebs, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, Donnie pretty much let it slide, and Paul and Billy thought they were pretty safe because I guess they thought if Donnie ever made a move they could hop the fence and make a quick getaway.
Well, they underestimated Donnie's quickness, cause when he moved, he moved fast and deadly, and he traversed the 70 or so feet from the back of the house to the fence in record time, pulled them off the top of the fence, one in each hand, and pummeled them to a bloody pulp in what seemed like less than ten seconds. I'm pretty sure Paul and Billy would have started crying, but it was all over and done with before they had the chance.
Oh yeah, Donnie was cool, but his Brother Ronnie ...
Well, that's a story for another post.
Damn, this post is way to long and way too boring.
Fuck it, love me, love my post.
The end.