Monday, November 24, 2003

Is it ok to listen to the Replacements, because I am, and I so much want to be considered ok, not for myself mind you, but it is always something that my parents hoped for when I was younger, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now, I think Bob Dylan said that, I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours, and I think Bob Dylan said that too.
Anyway, I have to go to the bank tomorrow, and here's a sure bar bet winner for you ..
Q. Who played Lumpy on Leave it to Beaver?
A. Frank Bank
Ok, it's a sure bar bet winner unless I'm at the bar, but the odds of that happening are slim and none, and slim's left town, and I'm trying to remember the last time I was in a bar, and I'm drawing a blank, and that's probably why I don't go to bars anymore.
But anyway, but nothing.