Monday, November 03, 2003

A Xmas Drawing
When Blogger discontinued Blogger Pro, they made it up to the subscribers by sending us one of these.
I have no use for this.
I would never wear it, and it would just take up space in my closet.
So here is what I am going to do ...
I am going to have a drawing to give it away to one of my lucky readers.
I haven't worked out all of the details yet, but anyone who is interested just send me an email at:
boz48730@hotmail.com
Entries will be accepted until the first part of December and the winner will receive his prize in time for Xmas.
The hooded sweatshirt, I can't bring myself to call it a hoodie, is exactly as described in the link, and the size is XL, but it looks a little small.
In a few days I will be posting the info on the right hand side of the page, but you can go ahead and enter now, and the entries must be sent to:
boz48730@hotmail.com
You do not have to include your mailing address, I will email the winner after the drawing for their address, if they don't respond in a timely manner, I will have another drawing.
Entries posted in my comments, or on IM or on my zonkboard will not be accepted.
I will draw the winners name out of a hat, or maybe I'll draw it out of the hood of the sweatshirt.